Instant car insurance quote is one of the car insurance products issued by most car insurance companies in developed countries. As the name mentioned, instant has closest meaning to fast and effective. Everyone, of course, wants to get fast service with effective result. The customers of car insurance also want the same thing. They want the car insurance quote as suitable as possible and accurate. The quote, actually, needs a list of requirements to fill. This list can help you to prepare your application of car insurance quote.
Checklist 1: Personal Information
Personal information is a must to apply for car insurance. You have to fill the personal information accurately. Once you fill wrong or fake information, you may be blacklisted by the issuers. The information that you have to fill is explained briefly in the following:
- Address: Make sure that you fill in your address, of course the current address. This information may help the company to identify what possible risks occur in your area. So, the company can offer suitable protection for your car.
- Age: The information of your age can influence the decision of the issuer to give the instant quote. It gives information of how long you have been able to drive.
- Gender: It seems that the world believes more to men to drive rather than women. The information of gender will help the issuer to predict what accident possibly happen based on the gender.
- Social Security Number: This is a must to provide. All issuers need this information since it is one of the requirements in issuers’ standard operational procedure.
- Driving License: It is to prove that you are eligible to drive. No driving licence, no car insurance.
Checklist 2: Car Information
Since you want to have instant car insurance, your car information must be included. You must not make up any description on your car. Here are the checking points of information:
- The make, model, and year: This information will help the issuers to decide the quote of your insurance. Make sure you enter the right information of this basic information.
- Vehicle Identification Number
- Security Devices: Describe your cars’ security devices, such as alarm and anti-theft. It will influence the bill you will receive when your application is accepted.
- Safety Devices: Mention whether your car has airbags or other safety devices inside.Besides those two basic checklists, you need to provide your driving history; such as how far you have been driving (it can be seen from the mileage on the car) and how many accidents you have got so far. That information is also considered in order to apply for instant car insurance quote.